You are suitable to become an embryo donor if:
- the woman (or egg donor) was aged between 18 and 35 when the embryos were created
- the man (or sperm donor) was aged between 18 and 40 when the embryos were created
- both the man and woman (or donors) are free from transmissible diseases
- both the man and woman (or donors) have no personal or family history of inheritable disorders
- there is no higher risk of transferring a prion-related disease
- you have two or more embryos in storage.
In The Media
Over the last ten years there’s been an increase in egg and sperm donors coming forward in the UK. This didn’t happen by accident. Media coverage, in whatever way, shape or form, has an important role to play. The more media inches, the more awareness, the more donors come forward.
It is as simple as that.
National Fertility Awareness Week is 30 October – 5 November.read more
Donor stories needed for article for the Sun on Sunday on sperm donation…read more
10 Years since the Ending of Donor Anonymity. What now?read more